Your experimental laboratory work is assessed through two reports due in Week 6. These are described below.
There will be an optional lab report advice session on Wednesday 21st of July at 2pm if you want to ask questions about these assessment tasks.
1) Lab experiment report (10%)
You are required to submit a lab report on one of the Part B experiments in Labs 1-4 that you performed in the online labs. The steps for completing this assessment are:
一站式論文代寫,英国、美国、澳洲留学生Essay代寫—FreePass代写1. Select one of the experimental labs from this semester (you should base this on a Part B experiment)
2. Download the lab report template Word document (http://canvas.sydney.edu.au/courses/34170/files/16274569/download?wrap=1) (http://canvas.sydney.edu.au/courses/34170/files/16274569/download?download_frd=1)
3. Write up the experiment as a more formal lab report (3-5 pages)
4. Include plots and diagrams of your results
一站式論文代寫,英国、美国、澳洲留学生Essay代寫—FreePass代写5. Submit your report via Canvas (http://canvas.sydney.edu.au/courses/34170/assignments/301568)
The experimental report must be written in clear English using full sentences and paragraphs. This is a formal document similar to what a scientist would write to communicate their results to others. The report will be marked according to the rubric on the Canvas submission page.
2) Experimental design report (10%)
一站式論文代寫,英国、美国、澳洲留学生Essay代寫—FreePass代写In this assessment you need to design a new experiment, similar to the ones you have been conducting during the semester. The experiment should address one of the following options (choose one):
一站式論文代寫,英国、美国、澳洲留学生Essay代寫—FreePass代写Option A - Determine how the speed of a stone shot from a slingshot depends on the extension of the rubber band.
Option B - Determine the acceleration due to gravity g using a bouncing ball.
一站式論文代寫,英国、美国、澳洲留学生Essay代寫—FreePass代写Option C - Determine the latent heat of fusion of water, using household equipment. 2021/7/7 Lab reports: PHYS1001 Physics 1 (Regular) (Block mode) http://canvas.sydney.edu.au/courses/34170/pages/lab-reports?module_item_id=1170139
Note that you do not need to conduct this experiment. You will be marked on the experimental design described in your report.
The steps for completing this assessment are:
1. Choose one of the options above
2. Download the experimental design template Word document (http://canvas.sydney.edu.au/courses/34170/files/16274405/download?wrap=1) (http://canvas.sydney.edu.au/courses/34170/files/16274405/download?download_frd=1)
3. Write up your experimental design (2-3 pages)
4. Submit your report via Canvas (http://canvas.sydney.edu.au/courses/34170/assignments/301567)
The experimental report must be written in clear English using full sentences and paragraphs. This is a formal document similar to what a scientist would write to communicate their results to others. The report will be marked according to the rubric on the Canvas submission page
(%24CANVAS_OBJECT_REFERENCE%24/assignments/g81dda70e4a9662e10d09837d7d33 463e) .